Officer Recognition/Citizen Complaint Procedures

officer complaint

Would you like to recognize something a Corcoran Police Officer did for you?

Do you want to make a citizen complaint against a Corcoran Police Officer?

You can use the form below to recognize an Officer or to make a citizen complaint.

You can send it to the Police Administrative Office at 8200 County Road 116, Corcoran, MN 55340.

Once the form has been received, it will then be processed appropriately.

Corcoran Officer Recognition Citizen Complain Procedure Form(1).pdf

City of Corcoran | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.