Utility and ROW Permits

A utility permit is required for any underground utility installed (bore or trench) within the right-of-way, or across public property. 

Go to Apply for Permit or visit the Online Permit Portal to apply online for Utility & ROW permits.

NOTE: When searching by address for new subdivision installation/joint trench, enter the subdivision name (ex. Bellwether, Rush Creek Reserve, Tavera, Walcott Glen, etc.). For individual services, enter house or property number. 

City of Corcoran | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.