Water and Sewer Information

New Resident or Newly Connected Utility Billing Customer?

If you are new to the City of Corcoran you will need to complete the Corcoran Utility Application to hook up your water and sewer. Please complete the city sewer and water application below and email to Utility Billing at [email protected]. You can also mail the form back to the Corcoran City Hall at 8200 County Road 116, Corcoran, MN, 55340.

City water and sewer utilities are currently available in the Ravinia, Bass Lake Crossing, Bass Lake Crossing South, and Bellwether neighborhoods, and downtown Corcoran.

ACH - Direct Payment
Want to have your water bill be automatically deducted from your checking or savings account? You can set up an ACH (direct-payment) directly from your checking or savings account to pay for your utility bill. Payments will deducted on the 25 of the month, or the next business day after the 25 of the month should it be a weekend or holiday. Complete the below ACH - Direct Payment Application and mail it to or drop it off at Corcoran City Hall at 8200 County Road 116, Corcoran, MN, 55340 with a voided check.

City of Corcoran | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2022 Intrado Corporation.